The Company is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunwear. The Company markets its products under a number of prestigious brand names including: Calvin Klein, ck, Diane von Furstenberg, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike etc . The company is known for its quality products, innovation and high levels of service.
The Company distributes its eyewear through numerous sales offices around the world, serving customers in over 100 countries. The company also operates design centers in New York City, Italy and Japan, and has manufacturing facilities in Italy and China. Company’s revenues are more than $500 million and growing.
In this function you are part of the Customer Service Team and you will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for picking up the phone
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls and handle customer queries
- Process and follow up customer orders in SAP
- Support Sales Reps, process and follow up Sales Reps orders in SAP
- Follow up on credit hold and returns with Finance
- Web support to the customer for existing and new accounts
3 to 4 years working experience in the related Customer Service Dept
Preferred experience with SAP
- Composure (stress tolerance)
- Action oriented
- Customer Focus
- Timely Decision Making
- Ethics and Values
- Functional / Technical skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Peer Relationship
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Interesse(e) par cette offre? [su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/contact » size= »6″]Contactez-nous![/su_button]
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » style= »soft » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button]