18 Mar 0514 – Customer Service Representative (French)
Location : (Sint-Oedenrode, close to Eindhoven / Den Bosch)
Our client is an international trading company known for its innovative character. Cooperation and involvement are key elements within the corporate identity. For this client, we are currently looking for a junior French Customer Service Representative.
As a French Customer Service Representative, you have a central position within the company, due to which you have to be able to cooperate with each department. Finding customer-oriented solutions is key to this position. You are the first point of contact for customers and suppliers, and you are furthermore responsible for the following tasks:
- Process incoming orders
- Check, plan and follow up orders.
- Handle questions, complaints and requests of customers within the Benelux area by telephone.
- Provide customers with information considering deliveries, order processes, price lists and products.
- Provide support to the manager.
In order to be considered fort his position, you should recognize yourself in the following:
- Education at HBO level (Licences professionnelles).
- Good command of the French, Dutch and English languages. We do have possibilities for those who merely command the French and English languages, so you’re welcome to apply in that case as well.
- Approximately 1 year experience in e.g. Customer Services.
- Great communicator, customer oriented, problem solver, immune to stress.
Our client offers an international and dynamic environment, with sufficient career possibilities. Apart from that, it offers a competitive salary, depending on age and experience. Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in this position? Apply now!