18 Mar 3613 – Marketing director – FR/GB
The Marketing Director Europe provides the strategic marketing direction and defines marketing activities. This person is responsible for the preparation of the strategic marketing plan that support sales and business objectives in Europe, and for the execution of the marketing initiatives and activities. The incumbent is member of the European Management Team and will work closely with the General Manager Europe to ensure that the strategies generated. The incumbent will provide added revenue, will contribute to a significant business growth and profitability in Europe, and will be leading the marketing team.
Knowledge and experience in the building and construction industry is a must !
- Assess European market for future growth by designing, managing and executing the European strategic marketing plan, assisting in improving the company presence throughout Europe with a primary focus on the UK, France, Germany and Denmark with the aim of improving the positioning, market share and level of engagement with the different stakeholders / customer groups.
- Assist the General Manager Europe to create segmentation strategies that assure the appropriate positioning to generate interest in the company’s products and services in the different European markets.
- Benchmark competitors and acquire a deep local market understanding to build new product value propositions targeted to the different groups/regions.
- Assist on delivering the growth agenda by introducing existing products into new geographies and new products into existing geographies.
- Coordination, deployment and execution of the defined strategies taking into account local/regional requirements.
- Assure and improve the market segmentation capabilities with the aim of improving the market knowledge, define clear customer groups, help on designing targeted strategies and support the lead generation for all European territories.
- Lead the value proposition definition of the different products based on a targeted segmented approach. Assure product launches are executed successfully within strategy and positioning.
- Link with sales field organizations for understanding of market and customer requirements, and for enablement and arranging of effective implementation of marketing activities. Liaise with the counterparts in North America and AsiaPac for sharing best practices and for aligning strategies when needed and appropriate.
- Manage execution process of strategic marketing activities assuring alignment throughout the regions in Europe and with the marketing communication plans.
Team management responsibilities for the European marketing team, consisting of regional and European Marketing Managers with a focus on marketing communications, product managers and inside sales.
- Develop and implement new processes and KPI’s for the area of responsibility with the aim of establishing a KPI driven organization that is able to measure on marketing and lead generation activities which convert into sales.
- Excellent well developed communication skills across a range of personalities and cultures.
- Excellent English and a work proficiency in French ( German is plus ).
- Strong analytical and strategic skills, understanding market dynamics and different customers/audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills; team spirit to work in fast changing culture, capable of dealing with various levels of marketing, sales and management.
- Resilience; be able to resist constructive criticism.
- Creative and innovative; be able to adapt easily.
- Strong project management and time management, able to deal with pressure and constrains in a fast paced environment. Takes ownership, drives projects with passion and urgency to achieve results
- Well-developed leadership skills. Ability to manage, motivate and coordinate an international group of people. Ability to drive, stimulate and coach others. Sets high expectations, able to convey trust and delegate well.
- Masters University degree/ Business School in the fields of Marketing, Business Administration. MBA preferred but not essential.
- Understanding of the European building and construction market, products and dynamics, and of the different players in the industry including but not limited to architects, constructors, distributors and home owners.
- Full marketing-mix experience in developing integrated international marketing strategies and actions taking into account local requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and third parties.
- Preferably working experience in the European market and understanding of the different country/market requirements and behaviours.
- +10 years’ experience in international marketing in an international multicultural environment
- +2 years of experience in managing teams.
- Experience in building construction materials or a Business to Business company.
- Proven track record in building strategic marketing plans and executing on them.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering targeted growth strategies, having worked in a fast growing environment.
- Team management experience in a multicultural international environment.
- Dealing with pressure and constraints in a fast paced environment, adapting to changing conditions.
- The position will require to travel internationally on a frequent basis, with a focus on the European markets, representing about 25-35% of travel requirements.
- Go-getter and hands-on attitude.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and passionate, highly motivated individual contributor.
- Structured and organised person who can tolerate a dynamic business environment and is a team player.
- Flexibility, ability to make day to day decisions is required.
- Independent but collaborative.
- Challenges the status quo.
- Proactive attitude, proposing new ideas/solutions and demonstrating them.
- Alignment with company’s culture and core values.
The European Head Office is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Interesse(e) par cette offre? [su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/contact » size= »6″]Contactez-nous![/su_button]
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » style= »soft » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button]by