29 Nov Offre 5114 – Wholesale Operations CoordinatorOffre 5114 – Wholesale Operations CoordinatorOffre 5114 – Wholesale Operations Coordinator
WHOLESALE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by leading and managing the customer service Dealer Service team for Europe.
Support the Sales Director in driving on time and accurate wholesale deliveries. Support local Dealer
Service Representatives in driving consistency in processes and procedures and function as operationalsupport and escalation level for them. Provide detailed analysis and reports on Pre-season, In-season and Distressed Merchandising orders and drive the actions plan together with the Sales Director.
- Setup and manage the Operations Calendar.
- Responsible preparing the weekly Wholesale Operations Dashboard.
- Work closely with Dealer Service Representatives in the countries to ensure on time and accurate
- Drive consistency in processes and procedures in close collaboration with the Dealer Service
Representatives in all aspects of the Sales Operations.
- Be a systems expect and drive improvements in order to achieve efficiencies and savings.
- Setup and implement standard reporting to support the Wholesale organization.
- Support local Dealer Service Representatives with all sales operational issues and function as
escalation level for them.
- Ensure sales operational issues are communicated to relevant persons and follow up on resolution.
- Manage the Business to Business tool (Ivendix).
- Support the selection and allocation process.
- Manage commercial samples distribution to Reps, Showroom and the Tradeshows.
- Coordinate POP distribution to the Sales Force and Dealers.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Wholesale organization.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- End to end experience in all aspects of (seasonal) wholesales operations, preferably in apparel.
- IT savvy, strong knowledge of Excel and preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Excellent analytical skills, rigorous and at ease with figures, detailed oriented.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or similar years’ work experience.
- Language Skills: Fluent French and English, other languages an asset.
- A reputation for building excellent and long term successful relationships (internal & external).
- Experience guiding regional teams from an organisational and coordination aspect.
- Flexible, adaptable and hands on.
- Sales Director Europe.
- Dealer Service Representatives Team.
- Wholesale representatives and Country Sales Managers.
- Director of Operations.
Area of Responsibility:
- Travel 5-10%
Adressez votre candidature avec CV directement à :Mickael Emeraud , Recruitment Consultant
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button]