[:fr]Customer Relationship Manager FR
Domain: TomTom Telematics
“We, at TomTom Telematics, are passionate about helping our customers to bring their drivers and office staff closer together and work better as a team” Thomas Schmidt, Managing Director Telematics.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
Are you looking for a great challenge to grow yourself and be rewarded for your enormous efforts? Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for developing our customer retention program and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your primary purpose is to look after our valued customers in France. You will have daily contact with our customers and increase our customer loyalty and satisfaction.
As a member of the global TomTom Telematics team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Contribute to develop – our customer retention program and measurement for customer loyalty and satisfaction;
- Service of existing customers in France mainly through emails and phone;
- Support sales in preparation for their customer visits
- Proactive customer relationship management;
- Discover new business opportunities of existing customers in order to maximize revenue;
- Work closely with Sales Support, Customer Support and Sales to answer customer requests;
- Active participation in improving procedures, internally and externally;
- Prepare, analyze and distribute reports on demand.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a CRM, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Languages: native in French. An extra language such as Dutch is a plus.
- You have at least 2/3 years of experience in a similar role or in Sales.
- You have analytical skills and you enjoy helping customers in optimizing their businesses.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have very good organization skills and the ability to prioritize.
- You have a positive and proactive attitude.
- You are a team player with customer service orientation. Enjoy working in a team in an international and dynamic environment
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dynamic Support team with a world-class brand
- Market rate salary & benefits (depending on experience)
- A challenging, fast moving and innovate work environment
- Additional benefits such as employee discounts, recognition awards, as well as on site specific benefits like running clubs, yoga, social events, charity initiatives, etc. depending on the site
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,100 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
If you would like to be part of this winning team and help us further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please click on the apply button or go to www.tomtom.com/careers
For the full story about the vacancy (ref 24181) or procedure, please click on http://tomtom.com/careers or contact Joyce Testanier + cc: email@example.com
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.