[:fr]Community Manager – Intern EN/FR or EN/NL
MyReputationLab is looking for a Social Media & Influencer Marketing Intern to join the team. Ideal candidates have a passion for social media and online communities, are active participants in social networks and have an appetite for proactively staying on top of the latest trends, platforms and industry news.
Our futur crew member must be passionate about people and have a deep knowledge about Online Reputation and Notoriety.
This internship must be at least of 6 months and may conduct to a full time job after completion.
- Work with social team to develop and execute reputation management / digital marketing initiatives involving major online and mobile platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, …), assisting with copy, graphic, and calendar creation across all social media channels
- Assist Community Manager to foster our client’s community engagement across all relevant social media platforms
- Monitor clients’ social media channels, initiate conversations and respond to community comments
- Optimize social media campaigns in real time by meeting content calendar deadlines
- Ongoing duties included: monitoring reputation management analytics, preparing client reports, creating content, editing all Influencers target lists and animating all social media platforms
- Develop recommendations for clients to increase their reach and reputation online + offline
- Social media analytics experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- English speaking and writing must be perfect (plus French or Dutch) and adapted to online needs
- Experience with Photoshop and Keynote (or powerpoint)
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and experience with influencer research
- Working knowledge of community management basics
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Natural curiosity and a creative mindset, willing to contribute marketing ideas to a small team of collaborative creatives
- Knowledge of celebrities online reputation management is a big plus
- Social Media, Communication or Marketing majors preferred (last year of studies)
- Ability to work in a Start Up environment
- As we are managing highly private informations, we are asking a total discretion and confidentiality (you will sign an NDA)
Our start up is an Online Reputation Management company managing CEOs, Top Execs and Celebrities online presence and notoriety.
We are based in Amsterdam, Science Park 402 and the internship will take place at this address.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org + copy at: email@example.com[:]