Toolstation Europe is a fast growing business. In order to strengthen our Product-team we are
looking for an International Buyer with a focus on the French market. The position is based in Leiden
(NL) and reports to the European Category Manager.
The main responsibilities are:
• Organizing and managing different product categories for Toolstation Europe;
• Improve supplier conditions;
• Analysing and getting an understanding of the markets in which Toolstation operates;
• Coaching and guiding a Commercial Assistant;
• Work in a team with other International Buyers.
• A challenging job with room for initiative;
• An environment with direct and open communication;
• A dynamic and rapidly growing organization with a dedicated international team;
• Room for personal and professional development;
• An attractive salary.
• HBO bachelor degree;
• You have at least 5 years purchasing experience in Retail;
• As a buyer, you are responsible for a specific product group, which means that we are
looking for someone able to negotiate better contract and delivery terms with suppliers. It is
important to have an understanding of supply chain management and experience in taking
strategic decisions, aiming to establish a clear product / supplier strategy for the long term;
• Having an understanding of the target audience of Toolstation is very important. Being able
to carry out the work according to the guidelines of Toolstation in a simplistic and cost-
efficient manner is crucial;
• You have a practical and targeted approach;
• Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
Are you interested in this position and close your experience and / or training at the above profile?
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org o.v.v. Application International buyer + cc email@example.com
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.