23 Août 1317 – International recruiter Fujistu
Join us in our hunt for talent!
The Fujitsu Career Center, part of Talent Acquisition EMEIA was established in February 2015. This
dynamic department supports throughout the region (e.g. Benelux, France, Italy etc.) with all internal
and external recruitment activities. For this fairly new department, that has grown from a start-up to a
scale-up, we are searching for an ambitious International Recruiter. We are looking for a multilingual
person, with an international mindset, who is experienced in IT recruiting and will play an important
part in finding purple squirrels for us!
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining excellent client relationships and finding the right
candidates for your hiring managers for mainly the Belgian market, against agreed SLAs and KPIs. You
effectively manage internal and external stakeholders. Together with the rest of the team you are
responsible for all day to day recruitment activities including: candidate sourcing (build an ongoing
candidate pipeline), advertising vacancies, managing relationships with local country HR, screening
candidate applications and liaising with hiring managers to get a full understanding of the local needs
in order to identify suitable candidates. You will also advise hiring managers on trends within the local
labour market which will impact recruitment and candidate availability. Furthermore, you will also setup
interviews and handle a range of administrative tasks.
– End to end recruitment. You handle the vacancy request from beginning to end, until handover
to HR. Tasks include but are not limited to; handling incoming applications, sourcing and
building an extensive pipeline, phone screenings with potential candidates and planning
interviews with hiring managers;
– Recruitment Systems & Process Management. You update the ATS system and carry out
administrative tasks as appropriate. You make proper use of specified company tools and
processes to manage recruitment within and across borders;
– Teamwork. You continually strive to improve team effectiveness and are able to create synergy
within the team, department and alliances across the organization;
– Stakeholder Management. Identifies and influences decision makers, influencers and
stakeholders (internal and external). Communication is key!
– Labour Market Knowledge. Use market trends and research to develop and maintain
knowledge of the labour market to be able to identify needs and expectations in current
– Drive Customer Value. Identifies and implements innovative solutions to ensure the best
possible candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction during the recruitment process;
Desired Skills and Experience
– Bachelor or university degree;
– 4-5 years of working experience and proven track record as a Recruiter or Temp Agency
– High level of experience in the usage of Social Media in the recruitment process;
– Strongly developed communication and organizational skills;
– Team player, self-starter, resilient and able to work well under pressure;
– Excellent French and English language skills, all written and verbal;
What we offer:
– Excellent salary and secondary benefits
– Attractive variable bonus scheme
– Training possibilities
– Excellent (international) career growth opportunities
– Flexible working environment
– An employer being awarded the Top Employers Nederland 2017 certification: https://www.topemployers.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a
full range of technology products, solutions and services, giving its customers a competitive advantage
in the era of digital transformation. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support our customers in
more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society
with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US
$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see
Did You Know?
– Fujitsu is the world’s fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
– Fujitsu is among the world’s top five providers of servers.
– Fujitsu has been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace
Services in Europe.
– FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of ‘the World’s Most Admired Companies’ for the fourth
consecutive time since 2012.
– Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
– Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and
Utrecht Area – Maarssen, The Netherlands
Do you recognize yourself in this role and are you willing to shape the future with us? Please contact us
by phone on +31 (0) 346 597522 for more information, or apply directly via LinkedIn.
Please note that we will only continue the procedure with those candidates who have a valid working
permit for The Netherlands.