The company is looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
The company, one of the support companies in The Netherlands, is looking for French speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Amsterdam.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
Delivering high level of customer service;
Actively participate in various projects within the department;
Promote the culture within your colleagues.
• A market conformed salary 1750euros- based on 40 hours;
• Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
• Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
• International working environment;
• Convenient office location in the center of Amsterdam;
• 8% holiday money paid in May of every year;
• 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
• Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
• 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
• 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
• 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
• Travel allowance;
• Catered lunch.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
• Takes responsibility and ownership;
• Is passionate about helping customers;
• Is fluent in both written and spoken English and French .
• Is available Full-time (40h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
• Is in possession of a valid work-permit for The Netherlands.
Senior International Consultant
Brookwood Search & Selection
contact: email@example.com + cc to firstname.lastname@example.org