27 Fév [:fr]Nouvelle offre – 1816 – Secretary The Hague Academy of International Law[:]
[:fr]The Hague Academy of International Law
Has a vacancy for the position of a Secretary
The secretary works under the authority of the Secretary-General and the Deputy Secretary-General to relieve them of all basic secretarial duties.
Tasks (the list below is non-exhaustive):
- Sorts e-mail and correspondence and responds to telephone inquiries;
- Supports the material work of the Secretariat during the summer period and during all other programmes organized at or by the Academy;
- Translates official documents into/from French where needed.
- Sends out mass correspondence to internal and external contacts at specific times of the year;
- Keeps the Secretariat’s mailing lists/CRM up to date at all times;
- Printing activities: prints out candidates’ dossiers for different programmes; documents for board meetings;
- Takes care of hotel & restaurant reservations and airplane tickets;
- Responsible for maintaining a proper internal (paper) filing system at the Secretariat;
- Takes stock of and orders office supplies;
– Francophone (native or near-native) with an excellent knowledge of English; Dutch desirable;
– Available to work during the summer.
Contract: The Academy offers an initial temporary contract, with a view to a fixed appointment in the long run. Working hours: 20 hrs. per week (part-time).
+ cc to : firstname.lastname@example.org