[:fr]MBAA is a French accounting/audit firm at Paris who created his subsidiary at Amsterdam seeking a Junior Accountant to join our growing team. This an opportunity to work with a view on the both countries.
Responsibilities: The Junior Accountant will utilize hands-on accounting experience, an in-depth understanding of accounting principles, and company practices to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and financial reporting of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management. This could include processing and ensuring timely payment of all AP invoices, and reviewing and processing monthly payroll and all necessary reports.
– Facilitate closing and reconciliation of T/B and P&L accounts
– Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas
– Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
– The Accounting Assistant position requires a High School Diploma
– experience is recommended
– Excellent written and communication skills
– Advanced Excel skills
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with in cc email@example.com
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button][:]