17 Sep Nouvelle offre – 2018 – CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST FRANCE (fulltime)
Marchon Eyewear, Inc. is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and
sunwear. The Company markets its products under a number of prestigious brand names including: Calvin
Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Platinum, Calvin Klein Jeans, Chloé, Dragon, Diane von Furstenberg, Etro,
G.Star Raw, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Liu Jo, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sean John,
Skaga. Marchon is known for its quality products, innovation and high levels of service.
Headquartered in Melville, NY (about 50 kms east of New York City), Marchon also has regional
headquarters in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Tokyo. The Company distributes its eyewear through
numerous sales offices around the world, serving customers in over 100 countries. Marchon also operates
design centers in New York City, Italy and Japan, and has manufacturing facilities in Italy and China.
Marchon’s revenues are more than $500 million and growing.
Marchon is part of VSP Global, a complimentary group of leading businesses in the eye care industry.
Marchon France is responsible for the sales of Marchon products in the French market. The sales, finance
and management functions are based in the Limonest office in France. The customer service team however
is based in Amsterdam and is part of the European headquarters. The company has a dynamic,
international and informal atmosphere.
For our Customer Service France department in Amsterdam, we are looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST
In this function you are part of the Customer Service Team and you will report to the Customer Service
– First point of contact for any Rep request related to sales order or customer
– Support Sales Reps, process and follow up Sales Reps orders in SAP
– Control the correct application of the Commercial promotions / programs by the Reps
– Produce daily / weekly / monthly reports for Management
– Handle Inbound Customer Call when required
– Bachelor degree or equivalent training, education and experience
– Preferably 3 to 4 years of experience in a Customer Service Environment
– Native French, fluent in English
– Advanced in Excel
– Experience with CRM, preferably with SAP
– Ability to produce reports
– Excellent communication skills
– Service and commercial attitude
– Action oriented problem solver
Please send your application, including CV and motivation letter to email@example.com