23 Juin [:fr]Nouvelle offre – 2215 – Credit Risk Specialist FR / EN[:]
[:fr]Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and professional products that touch the lives of people where they live, learn and work. We are committed to building brands that matter in the lives of the users of our products. We are also committed to leveraging the scale of our company to bring the power of a multi-billion dollar business to bear on each of the business segments through shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our global sales are approximately $6 billion and we have a strong portfolio of globally recognized brands including Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, IRWIN, LENOX, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody, Levolor, Kirsch and Teutonia. We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
For our dynamic team in Goirle, we are currently looking for a
Credit Risk Specialist
– with French
The Credit Risk Specialist is part of a teal within the Accounts Receivable Department, responsible for credit risk management of the assigned EMEA customers’ accounts in order to minimize risk on debtors and to optimize corporate’s investment in 3rd party accounts receivable.
- Analyze credit information and apply credit limits, risk categories and payment terms to new customers based on: financial reports, payment behavior, country risk, turnover expectations
- Review credit information and adjust credit limits, risk categories and payment terms of existing customers on regular basis
- Responsible for the correct set up (Credit and Collection fields) in the system of new customer’s account
- Manage credit hold order book
- Control and explain bad debt reserve levels
- Establish and maintain the relationships with external and internal customers
- Ability to evaluate financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statements)
- Fluent French and English, knowledge of Spanish will be considered as a plus
- SAP experience preferred
- General business understanding
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Able to problem solve effectively
- Effective team player (able to backup colleagues and strive to achieve targets as a team)
What we can offer you!
Newell Rubbermaid is a global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally and we encourage development on a professional and personal level. You will be working with some of the best known brands in the world and you will have colleagues who are highly motivated and competent. You can count on their support to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
Are you interested?
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button][:]