Marchon Eyewear, Inc. is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunwear. The Company markets its products under a number of prestigious brand names including: Calvin, Klein, Chloé, Dragon, Diane von Furstenberg, Etro, G.Star Raw, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Liu Jo, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Salvatore Ferragamo, Skaga. Marchon is known for its quality products, innovation and high levels of service.
Headquartered in Melville, NY (about 50 kms east of New York City), Marchon also has regional
headquarters in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Tokyo. The Company distributes its eyewear through
numerous sales offices around the world, serving customers in over 100 countries. Marchon also operates design centers in New York City, Italy and Japan, and has manufacturing facilities in Italy and China. Marchon’s revenues are more than $500 million and growing. Marchon is part of VSP Global, a complimentary group of leading businesses in the eye care industry.
In this function you are part of the Customer Service Team and you will report to the Customer Service Manager.
– Responsible for picking up the phone
– Handle incoming and outgoing calls and handle customer queries
– Process and follow up customer orders in SAP
– Support Sales Reps, process and follow up Sales Reps orders in SAP
– Follow up on credit hold and returns with Finance
– Web support to the customer for existing and new accounts
– Bachelor degree or equivalent training, education and experience
– Preferably 3 to 4 years of experience in a Customer Service Environment
– Native French, fluent in English
– Good knowledge of Excel
– Experience with CRM, preferably with SAP
– Service and commercial attitude
– Action oriented problem solver
– Self starter and able to work independently
Please send your application, including CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org