27 Mar [:fr]Nouvelle offre – 2416 – Customer Service Representative France [:]
[:fr]Marchon Eyewear, Inc. is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunwear. The Company markets its products under a number of prestigious brand names including: Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein Platinum, Calvin Klein Jeans, Chloé, Dragon, Diane von Furstenberg, Etro, G.Star Raw, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Liu Jo, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sean John, Skaga. Marchon is known for its quality products, innovation and high levels of service.
Headquartered in Melville, NY (about 50 kms east of New York City), Marchon also has regional headquarters in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Tokyo. The Company distributes its eyewear through numerous sales offices around the world, serving customers in over 100 countries. Marchon also operates design centers in New York City, Italy and Japan, and has manufacturing facilities in Italy and China. Marchon’s revenues are more than $500 million and growing.
Marchon is part of VSP Global, a complimentary group of leading businesses in the eye care industry.
Marchon France is responsible for the sales of Marchon products in the French market. The sales, finance and management functions are based in the Limonest office in France. The customer service team however is based in Amsterdam and is part of the European headquarters. The company has a dynamic, international and informal atmosphere.
For our Customer Service France department in Amsterdam we are looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FRANCE (40 hours per week)
In this function you are part of the Customer Service Team and you will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for picking up the phone
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls and handle customer queries
- Process and follow up customer orders in SAP
- Support Sales Reps, process and follow up Sales Reps orders in SAP
- Follow up on credit hold and returns with Finance
- Web support to the customer for existing and new accounts
- Bachelor degree or equivalent training, education and experience
- Preferably 3 to 4 years of experience in a Customer Service Environment
- Native French, fluent in English
- Experience with CRM, preferably with SAP
- Service and commercial attitude
- Action oriented problem solver
Please send your application, including CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
+ cc to : email@example.com[:]