10 Juil [:fr]Nouvelle offre – 2615 – Sales Executive[:]
[:fr]Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Based in: Amsterdam, Netherlands
The company is a leading global business media company. They inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together through live media, marketing services and data services. They help organisations in more than 40 countries make connections, communicate their value and do business effectively.
They have offices in the UK, US, Brazil, Turkey, Mexico and the Netherlands. The Amsterdam office serves the global pharmaceutical and food Ingredients markets including events with up to 30,000 attendees in Europe, China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Turkey, Russia and South America and related digital products.
There is no typical employee – people of different ages, genders, races, cultures, sexual orientation, education, physical ability and personality are all represented. What unites employees is the professional excellence and entrepreneurial spirit that keeps the business growing, achieving its potential, and delivering returns to shareholders.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The role is for a huge part existing of contacting new potential leads for our event, where we strive to hit a personal and team (new) business target.
The above goes hand in hand with creating a good relationship with your (new) clients and help them through the pre show process.
The job also comes with updating our CRM system, sending out proposals, feeding back information to the team and Sales Manager via weekly sales comments and sales meetings.
- Proactive salesperson to target and sell to new (cold) clients via the telephone to increase revenue and sqm;
- Be able to overcome objections and close new clients;
- Ability to lead research and generate own client base (internet search, etc.);
- Target orientated;
- Minimum 2 hours outbound telesales per day;
- Maintenance and updating of CRM system i.e. sales database current exhibitors and potential exhibitors;
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients;
- Maintain accurate and timely detailed sales reporting;
- Assist with sales actions, follow up on leads;
- Work from a sales plan using direct telesales, direct mail, Internet and printed material;
- Play an active part in identifying sales opportunities (become familiar with existing and new competitive events, also in order to find ‘new’ lead companies).
- Pharmaceutical Sales Team
- Direct Sales Manager
- Customer Service Department
INDIVIDUAL QUALITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Good communicator and team player
- A self starter with a high level of enthusiasm and accuracy
- A good organiser and able to work in a hectic environment
- French speaker native Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Flexible, creative, pro active
- No nine to five mentality
- Ability to deliver quality output on time
- Relative sales experience
Transmettre votre candidature à Time2Move Recruitment,
A l’attention de Audrey Buttazzoni , Managing Partner
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button][:]by