10 Juil [:fr]Nouvelle offre – 2715 – Sales Manager[:]
[:fr]Job Description: Sales Manager URGENT
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
The company is the global leader in business media, connecting people and organizations through trusted brands and services.
Headquarter is in London, UK. The office in Amsterdam is the organiser of the Pharmaceutical and Food ingredients events.
The project of the Sales Manager is a conference and exhibition focusing on cutting edge innovations in pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery technologies bringing together over 370 leading international suppliers with about 3.000 C-level pharma companies key European decision makers involved in purchasing and R&D.
It fosters on networking and high level educational programme where innovation, market trends and regulatory update play a central role.
Positioned as a 5 stars event and a hub for innovation in the industry, it has made its motto “concentrate on business, we take care of the rest” through delivering high customer experience.
It takes place in Paris on a yearly basis, in North America in New York on a yearly basis since 2012 and is now spreading its presence on high growth markets.
The company is looking for an Amsterdam based Sales Manager for the pharmaceutical trade show.
The Sales Manager is key to strength the trade show positioning in Europe and develop international presence. He/ she together with the Sales Executive will be responsible for selling packaging and drug delivery technologies suppliers into the event plus non stand product sales including sponsorship, digital, print and conference sponsorship primarily in Europe and North America.
The Sales Manager will have full responsibility developing and implementing a comprehensive sales strategy to deliver growth and increased profitability. He/she will both maximise revenue from existing customers as well as identifying new prospects to sell to in order to achieve or exceed sales targets.
He/she will provide a high standard of customer care and account management and will use the knowledge gained from client relationships to create new revenue streams including sponsorship opportunities as appropriate.
He/ she will report directly to the Event Director and will liaise with the Marketing Manager to keep informed on promotional activities and to suggest new target audiences that clients have identified as powerful show visitors.
The Sales Manager will also keep abreast of industry news by reading trade journals, social media, etc, to ensure that they are seen by their clients as a valuable information resource.
You have a proven track record in exhibitions and /or media sales and in successfully managing large revenue generating sales teams, with strong people management skills. You are an experienced Sales Manager, with at least 5 years of management and sales experience, and you will be able to demonstrate strong leadership. The forecasting, budgeting and reporting process will require strong analytical and writing skills and are an integral and significant part of this role. The operating language in our business is English and therefore you must be able to speak and write English fluently.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
- Direct management and development of the European event
- Create, implement and deliver against sales plans
- Recommend and implement agreed sales strategy
- Deliver against agreed revenue and volume targets
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key sales statistics and forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis, along with QF and budget reporting
- Effective management of sales resource including territory and account planning
- Monitor team and individual performance against targets and KPIs
- Oversee sales staff recruitment, induction, training, development and appraisal, probationary and disciplinary requirements
- Liaise with Marketing on messaging and communication to generate business leads
- Liaise with Finance for financial reporting requirements
- Provide market insight, competitor, product & subscriber intelligence
- Support Brand Director in determining and executing business development strategy
- Participate and enthuse teams to participate actively in both product development and business development processes
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required
- Comply with the company’s sustainability policy and actively contribute to it’s commitment to sustainability
Key skills required
- Proven track record in sales management
- Strong commercial experience on high performing products – ideally within the exhibition industry
- Creative and structured approach to motivating and managing sales teams
- Strong analytical and sales reporting skills
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed against revenue targets
- Proven ability to build relationships at senior levels
- Proven ability to build strategies, create sales plans and to then deliver against key commercial KPIs
- Customer focused and results orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effectiveness of sales strategy and planning in achieving revenues for the European Pharmaceutical event editions and associated products including sponsorship, digital and conferences
- Accuracy and timely delivery of sales reports, forecasts, and other documentation
- Staff performance, motivation and career development
- Effective internal and external relationships
- Creating a valuable profile in the market
- Adhering to and adding to the culture of the company.
- Successful track record in sales team management
- Strong sales reporting and forecasting skills, ideally within the exhibition industry
- Good communicator and team player
- A self starter with a high level of enthusiasm and accuracy
- A good organiser and able to work in a hectic environment
- Excellent English, both written and French would be big an advantage!
- Flexible and creative
- Ability to deliver quality output on time
Transmettre votre candidature à Time2Move Recruitment,
A l’attention de Audrey Buttazzoni , Managing Partner
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button][:]by