29 Août [:fr]Nouvelle offre – 3115 – Marketing Executive[:]
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Reports to:||Marketing Manager|
The company is the leading global business media company. They bring the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully.
They have offices in the Netherlands, UK, Turkey, USA, and Brazil. From their office in Amsterdam they serve the worldwide Pharmaceutical, Food and Crop Production & Sciences markets.
They are looking for individuals who are 100% passionate about live media and are committed to a career in this sector. They specifically want people who enjoy an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven, international environment and want to be part of one of the best teams in the event business.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for executing marketing activities in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager. You will be participating in the definition and development of customer-centric marketing campaigns, from ideation to execution. The successful candidate will need to emerge into the industry very quickly.
- Coordinate and implement the exhibitor and visitor marketing campaigns;
- Manage and implement media plan including barter arrangements for advertisements in trade magazines and websites;
- Manage the ongoing development of the show’ website;
- Timely management, production and consistency of all printed and digital materials;
- Managing relationships with ad agencies, clients and contractors;
- Digital media marketing campaigns, including SEO web optimisation, social media and PPC;
- Writing and/or editing promotional copy, press releases and email campaigns;
- Together with Customer Insight Team, identify future growth areas through analysis of data and market intelligence reports;
- General assistance to marketing management where needed;
- Assistance with execution and development of live content features before and at the exhibition
- Undertake any other reasonable task as required
The successful candidate will have at least two years of marketing experience, ideally in events or media. He or she is a creative person with the ability to multi-task in a hectic environment. Working with global colleagues requires a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written). An excellent command of English and French is imperative.
- Team player
- Keen commercial and strategic sense
- Strong communication skills
- Practical organisational ability
- Good systems knowledge (CRM, reporting system, campaign management system);
- Proven people and managerial skills
- Result driven
What they offer
- Strong career progression opportunities
- A highly international working environment
- On and off the job training and development
- Highly varied set of tasks ranging across the entire marketing mix
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this job offer please contact Audrey Butazzoni email@example.com with in cc firstname.lastname@example.org
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button][:]