05 Sep Nouvelle Offre – 3414 – NOC Team Leader Cloud Provider
For a well-known US IAAS/Cloud/Datacenter provider we are looking for a NOC supervisor to head their Amsterdam office to support EMEA. The primary focus of this position is to directly supervise and oversee the day to day operations of the Amsterdam NOC.
Responsible for new order turn-ups, customer escalations and special requests, and overseeing and assisting the setup of new cabinet turn-ups along with daily team/work management.
This position will be a member of the NOC Services Team and will directly supervise and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Amsterdam, Netherlands NOC team. Responsible for new order turn-ups, customer support escalations, special requests and overseeing and assisting the setup of new cabinet turn-ups along with daily team workload management. The NOC Supervisor is also responsible for fielding, triaging, and working tickets originating from both the U.S. locations and Amsterdam, Netherlands NOC.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations;
• Provide technical support to our customer via tickets, phone, email and live chat;
• Provide direction and supervision of NOC personnel;
• Develop, mentor and train NOC staff;
• Seek to improve processes and procedures with the goal of delivering the highest level of service to our customers;
• Promote a strong culture committed to service quality through the successful execution of repeatable, well-designed processes;
• Monitor the status of alerts, tickets and processes to ensure tasks are being completed timely and within the documented SLA’s;
• Make recommendations for changes and improvements and communicate to Support Services Management;
• Generate standard weekly status reports;
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of telecommunications, information systems, and network management concepts and technology;
• Manage special projects as needed.
• Meet and/or exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
• Maintain communication with functional managers and management to ensure issues are resolved;
• Identify and interview candidate(s) for the network operations team when needed
• Monitor work queues to ensure 100% compliance with SLAs
Due to the necessary technical duties of this position in a 24/7 operation, candidate may be required to be on call and/or work various shifts such as weekends and/or evenings.
• 1 – 3 years in a supervisory/management role, in a NOC or Data Center environment;
• Previous experience working for a US based company;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent analytic, organization and project management skills;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be comfortable working in a high stress, fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
• Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization.
• Self-driven with a take charge attitude while exercising good judgment in a rapid paced environment
• General knowledge with IP switched/router/based networks;
• General knowledge of Windows 2008/2012, Active directory, group policy and Storage Technologies;
• General knowledge of web environments and architectures along with knowledge of HTTP, FTP, DNS, and other Internet protocols;
• General knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD)
• General knowledge System services (i.e., Apache, Mail transfer agents (sendmail, postfix), FTP, SSH, and PHP)
• General knowledge of Firewalls, Load Balancers, VPN and SSL technologies
• From € 45000 to € 65000.
The company is an international focussed US IAAS/Cloud/Datacenter provider. Their central EMEA office in based in the Amsterdam region.
Pour cette offre envoyer directement votre CV et lettre de candidature en anglais à Rodrigue Anaïs à email@example.com , merci de préciser à Rodrigue que vous sollicitez de la part de Avenir Emploi Pays-Bas et de mettre firstname.lastname@example.org en cc.
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button]