05 Sep Nouvelle offre – 3514 – Lead Generator ( French Market)
The leading worldwide provider of pre-owned Cisco, Juniper and Extreme networking equipment. has an international presence and is offering global sales and technical support through its offices in California, New Jersey, the Netherlands & Singapore.
For its office near Amsterdam it is looking for 1 new colleague
The primary responsibility of the position is to manage prospect lists, qualify leads and set up appointments for the Account Executives. This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, organization and the ability to communicate clearly.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Initiate outbound tele-sales calls to schedule appointments for new customers.
• Obtain leads for appointment setting, including soliciting leads via the internet.
• Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Maintain professionalism and proper etiquette through all forms of communication.
• Meet all tele-prospecting goals as quantified in your manager
• Update CRM daily with accurate and timely information about new opportunities and existing customers
• Attend training to further develop knowledge and skill sets as well as relevant industry expertise
• Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure compliance to and attainment of Marketing and Sales goals
• Learn and implement the consultative sales process to discover needs to recommend and close the appointment.
• Educate prospects and accounts to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
• Understand and execute all policies, procedures and reporting on a timely basis.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to discuss technology solutions peer-to-peer with management professionals
• Ability to gather business intelligence
• Strong writing, typing and editing skills
• Experience with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• High level of patience, focus, and accountability
• Experience with CRM systems and/or marketing databases
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven success in a team-calling, lead qualification environment
• Experience in a B-to-B sales and marketing environment
• Must be native/fluent in French and a good level of English