05 Sep Nouvelle offre – 3614 – Project Leader (Native FR-Speaking)
trnd is the European market leader in the field of Word of Mouth marketing. As of the beginning in 2005, we have started a revolution within the marketing world. Eight out of the ten largest FMCG players are part of our clientele. Premium brands such as Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, Philips, L’Oréal, Unilever and Samsung choose the new approach of trnd. As an internationally active company, we have offices in different countries including the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Italy, France, Spain and Portugal.
You get the opportunity to work in the exciting world of collaborative marketing with a team of enthusiastic colleagues in Amsterdam, while also cooperating with foreign colleagues. You are responsible for trnd campaigns in which you are the central point of contact for clients, the community and external partners. Timings, budget and quality are under your control and occasionally you’ll go abroad to manage projects.
– An exciting job in a dynamic and growing company – trnd reinvents the future of marketing!
– The opportunity to work for the world’s greatest brands;
– International experience and intensive contact with people from all over Europe;
– A highly motivated team.
– Independence in your work and room for own ideas.
We expect that you:
– Are pro-active and take charge of your assigned trnd-projects;
– Are the central contact for clients, external partners (logistics, measurements) and partnering agencies;
– Take responsibility of project and resource planning, by controlling timing, budget and quality;
– Brief colleagues from other (international) departments;
– Evaluate the course of campaigns;
– Present results at clients;
– Are a creative and easy writer for community management: Moderate comments and answer support mails;
– Are online editor for your campaigns;
– Work 40 hours a week with us in our Amsterdam office.
– A degree in the field of economics, marketing, communication, psychology or social sciences;
– You have excellent communication skills;
– Easy and confident in presentations;
– Good PC-, Office and internet know how;
– Organisational talent;
– You are French or Belgian native and master the French language, both in spoken and in written form;
– You speak great English and preferably another European language, such as Dutch, German, Spanish or Italian;
– You love to travel every now and then
Adressez votre candidature avec CV en anglais directement à :
email@example.com avec cc à firstname.lastname@example.org