05 Sep Nouvelle offre – 3714 – Marketing and Communication Trainee
French ou Belgian (m/f) fulltime
trnd is the European market leader in the field of Word of Mouth marketing. As of the beginning in 2005, we have started a revolution within the marketing world. Eight out of the ten largest FMCG players are part of our clientele. Premium brands such as Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, Philips, L’Oréal, Unilever and Samsung choose the new approach of trnd. As an internationally active company, we have offices in different countries including the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Italy, France, Spain and Portugal.
You get the opportunity to work for 5-6 months in the exciting world of word of mouth marketing, while being trained by experienced marketers. You support project managers in the execution of trnd campaigns and carry out small projects independently. You learn how to run a word of mouth campaign, how to influence and activate people, and how to create awareness for a brand among a large group of people. Additionally, you will supervise the online community. You maintain contact with the members of our community, and you will answer their questions.
Apart from these marketing activities, there is the possibility to support the sales managers in sales and PR activities. This means that you expand our CRM database by, for example, searching for LinkedIn contacts, attend sales meetings and prepare offers and presentations. This may also imply that you monitor our Facebook page and Twitter account.
– An exciting internship – trnd reinvents the future of marketing!
– A lot of inspiration, knowledge and experience;
– The opportunity to work for the world’s greatest brands;
– A highly motivated and collegial team;
– monthly salary of € 350,-.
We expect you to:
– Assist the project manager with the execution of campaigns;
– Cooperate in planning and managing word of mouth campaigns;
– Be able to manage projects independently;
– Be perfect in French writing, and that you enjoy writing in general;
– Supervise the online community (together with other colleagues);
– Work 40 hours a week at our office in Amsterdam for a minimum of 4 months.
– Marketing-, economics-, communication-, or psychology student;
– Affinity with new marketing methods and trends;
– Proactive, and organizational talent;
– Know-how of computers and Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
– A natural on internet;
– Fluent in French (spoken as well as written). In addition either sufficient in English or Dutch.
Adressez votre candidature avec CV en anglais directement à :
email@example.com avec cc à firstname.lastname@example.org
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button]