18 Sep Offre 4014 – Schedule/Workforce Analyst – Contact Center
This position is responsible for scheduling and general reporting and analyst tasks. Responsible for ensuring overall customer service level agreements are being satisfied by effectively scheduling Support Professional coverage in cooperation with the global scheduling team. Support operations by reporting on schedule adherence, payroll hours and advising on inter-and intra-day staffing decisions.
• Work with Central Scheduling, and Operations to optimize scheduling requirements for the contract.
• Work independently to analyze, evaluate, and implement schedules.
• Assess unplanned behaviour (absenteeism, adherence, idle activity) and take action as appropriate.
• Maintain Support Professional work rules and update schedules in the Work Force Management system on a weekly basis to ensure adequate coverage to meet service level on an ongoing basis.
• Intra-day management: advise Operations on intra-day adjustments needed to meet goals across languages and support channels (voice, email, chat). Proactively advise when voluntary time off can be taken or when overtime needs to be requested.
• Support Operations and Payroll by tracking Support Professional hours and preparing data for weekly Time Sheets.
• Track billable hours by language and channel, prepare data for monthly invoicing to clients.
• Assist with additional reporting or administrative tasks as requested, such as automating existing reports and ad-hoc data analysis.
• Demonstrates superior oral and written communication skills in English. French is not required but is an advantage.
• Strong organizational-, solution- and decisiveness skills with the ability to meet targets.
• You are able to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment. You have the ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
• You have strong analytical skills and are able to translate data into actions.
• You take initiatives and work in a well-organized and accurate manner. You can handle stress well, have a professional working ethic and have an exceptional eye for details.
• You have insight in and understanding of the business needs and the focus on the demands of the customer.
• You are approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
• Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office.
• Knowledge of call center metrics
• Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 years related experience.
• Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
Adressez votre candidature avec CV directement à :
Mickael Emeraud , Recruitment Consultant
Mickael@brookwoodselection.com avec cc à firstname.lastname@example.org
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button]