30 Oct [:fr]5015 – Premier Customer Representative[:]
Plantronics BV is a subsidiary of Plantronics Inc. headquartered in Santa Cruz, California with offices worldwide. Founded in 1961 the company is listed on NYSE and trades under the symbol PLT.
Plantronics is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, headset accessories, and related services. Plantronics’ headsets are recognized for their safety, reliability, comfort, and sound quality. Plantronics has come to be highly regarded for leading-edge technological innovations, particularly for its emerging market products, such as cellular and computer headsets. The Company’s headset products are used globally for call center, mobile, computer and residential applications. From the day two airline pilots working in a garage set out to invent a new kind of aviation headset until today, we have considered breakthroughs in audio technology as our daily business. We pioneered the lightweight headset, the mobile headset, noise-cancelling technology and the personal speakerphone, always driven by a single obsession: remove the barriers to simply smarter communications. From friends conversing across the globe, to mobile professionals doing business on the road, to contact centers and executive offices, Plantronics is the choice for everyone united by digital technology and the human need to communicate.
Plantronics is striving every day to deliver simply smarter communications with innovative design and technology.
The role will focus on managing all the Customer Service activities for our Business Partners, OEM’s and Retail customers, primarily for the native language region and depending on language skills for customers in other regions. This includes call handling, key contact for selected customers and sales, specific projects. The role requires an active cooperation with other departments in Plantronics.
- Order Management;
- Call Handling (inbound and outbound);
- Complaints Handling;
- Handling of service and return requests as per defined processes;
- Reviewing current Customer Service processes and structures on cost and time effectiveness;
- Supporting other departments when needed;
- Providing close cooperation with Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain and Finance;
- Providing active sales support to the field sales team and Regional Operations Managers;
- Complete assigned projects;
Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Will be expected to work independently and remotely with limited supervision.
What do we expect you to bring?
- 2 years’ experience in Customer support positions;
- ERP database knowledge preferable Oracle R12 order management;
- Excellent understanding of order management processes within a multinational;
- System knowledge on Windows and Mac applications;
- Skilled with Excel;
- Initiating and driving further efficiency improvements;
- Native French speaker with a fluent level of (business) English;
As a person you feel confident with:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skilled;
- Ability to process and retain large amount of information;
- Excellent understanding of operation systems;
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships, Customer focused;
- Self-driven and independent;
- People oriented and a Team player;
- Able to manage own time.
What does Plantronics offers in return?
- Working in one of world’s leading companies in to delivering simply smarter communication with innovative
design and technology;
- Smarter working;
- Working in a nice and friendly environment.
[su_button url= »https://www.aveniremploi.nl/offres-demploi-2/ » background= »#1b96ec » size= »10″ center= »yes » icon= »icon: reply »]Retour aux offres[/su_button][:]