[:fr]The Client Services Executive reports to the Group Operations Manager, as part of the team they focus on interacting with exhibitors, providing constant support at every stage of the exhibitor journey from sending the initial manual log in information, through to assisting with placing contractor orders and finally being available onsite in the Organisers office for exhibitors to liaise with thus bridging the gap between pre show and onsite customer service.
The Client Services Executive will work as part of a team. They will be highly organised, self motivated and efficient individuals with an excellent telephone manner, proficient letter writing skills and proven ability to provide excellent customer service. It is an administrative role with aspects of customer service, along with marketing and conference support.
The successful candidate will be working closely with all departments and will be responsible for:
# Create and maintain close relationships with all exhibitors (on occasions contact exhibitors proactively to gather exhibitor content (new launches, product info, etc))
# Be proactive in contacting clients via the telephone and email to raise awareness regarding preparations of upcoming shows
# Handling & resolving all event complaints, and keeping a log of outcomes. Including referrals to relevant internal or external persons / contractors.
# Assisting exhibitors with placing orders with official contractors and provide customer support for directory-related inquiries and manage directory invoicing process
# Providing support & guidance with using the online technical manual across a range of events.
# The administration and archive of the contracted sales in the sales & client relation database (salesforce.com, ESOP) & floor plan coordination
# Creation of purchase orders
# Management and maintenance of online technical manuals in accordance with comments and feedback collated from speaking to the exhibitors.
# Assisting in the implementation of internal and external Service Level Agreements.
# Assistance with Post event reporting and analysis through pro active interviewing / surveying of exhibitors across a range of events.
# Regular updates with teams working on the event to ensure they are aware of common queries, issues or comments.
#Employ the highest standards of practice to deliver optimum results at all times.
The position’s requirements are :
- Customer focused
- Excellent written & spoken English and French with excellent telephone manner and additional languages highly beneficial
- Proven letter writing skills
- Experience in customer support over the phone. Telesales experience is a plus
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work under own initiative to provide best customer service to the clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident team player with a creative and innovative approach
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive problem-solving. Focused on providing solutions.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and affinity with CRM systems
If you are interested in this job offer please send an e-mail, CV and cover letter at: email@example.com.[:]